This exciting and challenging role in the Business Process Improvement (BPI) team will require you to collaborate with business units across the EAP Financial group to deliver bespoke and innovative solutions to improve business practices. There is a focus on leveraging technology to deliver digital innovations to the Group.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Document business improvement opportunities and analyse business data
- Convert functional IT specifications for development of bespoke software solutions
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and to manage solutions through the entire software development life-cycle
- Review business requirements and functional specifications to define and write test cases which ensure the quality of software solutions
- Maintain quality assurance testing and regression testing as part of the IT development life-cycle to ensure solutions are delivered to required specifications
- Report to the Executive Director of Business Process Improvement, with day-to-day management and direction provided by Senior Business analysts.
- A bachelors degree in IT, commerce, computer science, or related field
- Excellent analytical skills and a proven ability to solve problems and create solutions
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- High level of data analysis and/or statistical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills to assist with a high level of stakeholder engagement
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment
- You are ambitious, highly motivated and you bring energy and enthusiasm to a role
Upon joining EAP Financial Group, you will enjoy:
- Further education opportunities through a financially supported graduate study program
- Ongoing internal training structured by industry leading professionals with one-on-one mentoring
- Early access to direct client contact and potential for accelerated career progression
- Young and vibrant culture
- Enjoy the free breakfast bar each morning and take advantage of the annual fitness rebate so you can stay healthy and fit
- Company sponsored social and sporting activities
- Access to discounted financial services for you and your family
E&P Financial Group is an ASX-listed financial services group (EP1). Operating through the E&P Capital, E&P Funds, Evans and Partners and Dixon Advisory brands, the Group provides a broad range of services including Wealth Advice, Corporate and Institutional and Funds Management. In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,200 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice.
Ranked No 1 in Top Graduate Employers 2018
Voted Best Graduate Employer in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
Voted Best Graduate Development Program in the 2018 AAGE Graduate Survey
To apply, please send through your CV, cover letter.