E&P Financial Group is currently looking for a proactive, motivated and friendly individual to join our team as a receptionist where you will be the first point of contact for our highly valued clients, both face to face and over the phone.
As a receptionist, your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Preparing meeting rooms and arranging catering for internal events/seminars
- Liaising with clients to book and confirm appointments for Adviser meetings
- Ordering office supplies
We’re looking for someone with:
- Immaculate presentation, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- A friendly & positive approach to work, with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
Previous experience in reception/admin is not required, however a background in retail, hospitality, or customer service will be highly regarded. Comprehensive training is provided which will enable you to excel in this role and make it your own!
What’s on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- A free healthy breakfast daily
- A young, professional and vibrant culture with regular social events sponsored by the Company
- Generous annual fitness rebate
- A bright and modern office in a convenient location
About the Company
E&P Financial Group is an ASX-listed financial services group. The Group provides a broad range of services including Wealth Advice, Corporate and Institutional and Funds Management. In Wealth Advice, we assist more than 9,200 clients, representing over $20 billion in funds under advice.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to take that first step in your career, then we’d love to hear from you!