Wealth Management – Investment
As a member of our Wealth Management Investment team you can help manage client wealth through the provision of wealth management services, with a focus on investment advice. As part of this team you’ll be exposed to:
- reviewing clients’ financial situations and goals
- portfolio construction and management
- placing market orders
- conducting stock analysis and reporting
- assisting with maintaining financial models.
Wealth Management – Strategy
As a member of our Wealth Management Strategy team you can help manage client wealth through the provision of holistic wealth management services, with a focus on strategic advice. As part of this team you’ll be exposed to:
- reviewing clients’ financial circumstances and goals
- employing tax rules, super concessions, cashflow, debt and risk management principles to develop strategic advice plans
- discussing appropriate strategies with investment advisers
- coordinating the effective implementation of agreed strategies
- working with our estate planning lawyers to assist clients with their succession plans.
As experts in the provision of superannuation accounting services in a complex and ever-changing regulatory environment, the SMSF Accounting team focuses on providing a complete range of end-to-end accounting support services for self managed super funds (SMSFs). As part of this team, you’ll be exposed to:
- providing accounting and compliance services for SMSFs
- completing monthly bank reconciliations
- preparing financial statements and tax returns
- developing strong client relationships.
E&P Financial Group is proud to be a CPA Australia Recognised Employer Partner, highlighting our commitment to the ongoing learning and professional development of staff. It also includes a range of opportunities to help them develop and take their career further.
As a member of the Group’s Funds Management division you’ll have the opportunity to work within this fast-paced industry and gain exposure to:
- analysing international investment opportunities
- researching a diverse range of global asset classes from equity and property to sustainable investments
- developing unique investment strategies to help diversify client portfolios
- helping foster network relationships and global partnerships
- understanding global market conditions and macroeconomic events.
Corporate & Institutional
As a member of the Capital division of the Group (comprising Corporate, Institutional and Research), you will work with the Corporate and Institutional teams and gain exposure to:
- providing corporate advisory and public and private capital market services
- structuring IPOs (initial public offerings), debt and equity raisings, underwritings and distributions
- providing brokerage and execution services
- conducting high-calibre market and securities research and drafting of bespoke publications
- helping develop the most efficient investment solutions and strategies to meet client needs.
The Software Development team is responsible for delivering a suite of IT solutions to support the entire organisation and is an integral part of the firm’s shared-services group. Its core focus is to build and develop bespoke web applications that are essential systems for the Group’s operations.
As part of the Software Development team you’ll be exposed to:
- supporting the development of new models, maintaining and enhancing our existing core client platform
- applying your advanced database knowledge from university, writing MS SQL queries, the efficient use of views and stored procedures, and triggers
- reporting on web developments and projects.