The E&P Financial Group Limited (ABN 54 609 913 457) (E&P) group of companies which E&P is associated with includes, without limitation, the following entities;
- E&P SMSF Services Pty Limited (ABN 55 139 490 118)
- E&P Corporate Advisory Pty Limited (ABN 21 137 980 520, AFSL 338 885)
- E&P Funds Group Pty Limited (ABN 41 159 902 066)
- E&P Funds Management Pty Limited (ABN 89 159 902 708, AFSL 450 257)
- E&P Investments Limited (ABN 78 152 367 649, AFSL 410 433)
- E&P Operations Pty Limited (ABN 73 080 207 076)
- Evans and Partners Pty Limited (ABN 85 125 338 785, AFSL 318 075)
- E&P Asia (HK) Limited (Hong Kong company number: 2918464), a licensed corporation under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap. 571 of the laws of Hong Kong) for Types 1 and 4 regulated activities (CE number: BPX011)
The material on this website contains factual information only and is not intended to reflect any recommendations or financial advice, nor is it an advertisement, invitation, offer or solicitation in relation to any particular financial product. Where the information on this website is general in nature, it has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situations or needs. You should seek personal financial advice which considers your objectives, financial situation and needs before making any financial or investment decision. Where the website refers to a particular financial product, you should obtain a copy of the relevant product disclosure statement or offer document before making any decision in relation to the product.
E&P and its related entities do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or any actions taken in reliance upon the information provided. All information provided on this website is believed to be accurate at the time of writing and is subject to change due to changes in applicable law. Please contact E&P if you wish to confirm the currency of any information on the website.
Former and current officers or employees, suppliers, and associates of the E&P Financial Group Limited group of companies (“the firm”) and their relatives are encouraged to report suspected misconduct affecting the firm. The firm provides a whistleblowing reporting mechanism via the KPMG FairCall service which can be accessed by phone (1800 500 965) or via an online portal (link here).