Need help managing your SMSF?
As a self managed super fund (SMSF) trustee, you are aware of the complexities of managing your own fund. It can be a constant juggle to administer regulatory and compliance obligations, maintain accounting, manage your investments and stay abreast of government retirement policies. This is why more trustees are seeking proactive advice and support in the management of their funds.
Discover the E&P Accounting service
Are you looking for the right partner to support you in managing your SMSF? It takes time, commitment and expertise to successfully manage an SMSF, and our dedicated team of SMSF specialists are here to help you take care of the compliance and paperwork including:
- preparation of trustee minutes and compliance documents
- a dedicated SMSF accountant
- SMSF trust deed update
- preparation of annual financial statements and tax return
- commencement and maintenance of pension accounts
- coordination of annual audit
- annual pension and contribution reviews
- mail house for the SMSF
- Australian Tax Office (ATO) reporting obligations, including PAYG and BAS.
Let us partner with you to maximise your SMSF
We have helped many Australians like yourself build wealth. We make it our business to stay abreast of the complexities, rules, and regulations to help you manage the administrative and compliance requirements of your SMSF and advise you to help make informed investment decisions.
We’re committed to helping support SMSF trustees
If you’re open to discussing your options with an SMSF expert, contact us to speak with one of our SMSF specialists.